2015年5月5日星期二

Mom…Dad…Mr…Mrs…

Mr. Bee wanted to call my mom last week to wish her a happy mother’s day. But before he called,customized bobbleheads, he asked me, “What should I call her? Mom,custom bobbleheads? Mrs. ***?”

“Just don’t say anything at all,custom bobblehead,” I replied. This is the trick I use with Mr. Bee’s parents. It’s easy since we don’t see them often because they live abroad. But I know I can’t do that forever.

I don’t even call my parents “mom” and “,Bouquet Jewelry,personalized bobbleheads;dad,,.”,customize bobblehead; I call them umma and appa –,personalized bobblehead; Korean for mom and dad,.. So I think it would be strange for my parents to suddenly be called mom or dad by Mr. Bee. In Korean culture every family member has a title –,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,custom bobblehead; including in-laws so there is no debate about what to call them. Maybe Mr,personalized bobblehead. Bee should call them by their Korean titles? (Mr,custom bobblehead. Bee is not Korean btw.)

Hmmm… I’ll have to ask my mom and dad about this,personalized bobble heads.

Mr. Bee’s parents are used to being called “mom” and “dad” on the other hand,customize bobblehead, so I think it’d be only logical for me to call them that. It’s just so weird though! I don’t know if I can ever get used to it.

Are you planning on calling your in-laws mom and dad,personalized bobble heads,Same Sex Marriages?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobbleheads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTHusband Voodoo Doll NEXT POSTSecond Fitting Related Posts Who Will Marry These Two?10/14/14 @ 11:26 am Total Re-Collie: First Look with My Parents02/24/15 @ 11:59 am After the Wedding: The Most Memorable Part of the Sword Wedding Day10/06/14 @ 7:55 am Finding the Perfect Mint Bridesmaids’ Dresses09/11/14 @ 9:02 am

没有评论:

发表评论