2015年4月2日星期四

del.icio.us brides

When I first started planning our wedding back in October I was bookmarking websites,custom bobbleheads, ideas, photos – anything wedding related on my laptop, my home desktop computer and my work computer. After about two months of emailing myself links from one computer to the next,personalized bobbleheads,Where Obtain The Best Dutch Master Products, I decided to check out del.icio.us. It’s a web bookmarking system that allows users to save their favorite sites, add a title,custom bobble head, notes and tags and access the bookmarks from any computer connected to the web. No more jumping back and forth! It was great.

As I started adding my own bookmarks and tagging them “wedding” or “,custom bobblehead;shoes”,customized bobbleheads,Young And Hungry Caps Take Aim At Stanley Cup; I started to find other people who had bookmarked the same letterpress site or beaded handbag, leading me to other wedding related sites and ideas from other del,customized bobbleheads.icio.us brides,Construction Sites Types And Specific Peculiarities,custom bobblehead. This is how I discovered weddingbee,,!

Using del.icio.us has turned out to be a great wedding planning tool for me. I highly recommend checking out how it might work for your planning. You can sign up for a free account at del.icio.us and browse the other sites tagged according to your interests. To get to started, you can check out all the sites tagged as wedding here.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,custom bobbleheads. Grasshopper Location: New York Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: The Foundry --> PREVIOUS POSTPoland Springs and Diamond Rings,,? NEXT POSTFlo's Bridal Shower Related Posts Wedding Websites10/23/14 @ 5:24 am Breakfast: It’,custom bobblehead;s What’,personalized bobble heads;s for Dinner01/30/15 @ 7:53 am Introducing Honeymoon Deals,Designwatchcopy Is One Of The Top Dealers For Breitling Replica Watches!12/03/14 @ 3:45 pm New Advanced Image Uploader on Weddingbee Boards: A Quick Tutorial02/12/15 @ 2:37 pm

没有评论:

发表评论